Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kellogg's Rebate Results Update

Ok, the rebate form was in the 8/3 paper insert. If you still have your papers go through and look for it. ONE per HOUSEHOLD. You must spend 20 dollars on the Kellogg's items I have listed on another post and they must be all in ONE RECEIPT. You must mail in your upc's and your receipt with the rebate form. I used 2 stamps just to be safe. Here is what I got. I did go to Walmart although I really despise going there, but I knew eggo waffles were 15 cents cheaper a box and I was buying, well 6 boxes. Ok, here's the run down:


2 boxes rice crispies treats (16 count)
6 boxes eggo waffles
3 boxes fruit snacks
2 boxes pop tarts (16 count)
1 all you magazine (couldn't resist some more FREE stuff)

Used 1.00/2 coupons for rice crispies treats, and pop tarts

Total spent 27.xx
Rebate credit 10.00

Total OOP: 17.xx

Not too bad. I probably could have hunted around for coupons on the fruit snacks and somewhere there is one out there for the waffles but I'm happy with the sale.

No comments: