Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kellogg's Fuel for School Rebate

This rebate came in an insert and so far I have no seen it online. Spend $20.00 and mail in for a $10.00 rebate. All products must be purchased in one transaction and the receipt must be dated between 8/05/08 and 9/30/08.

Qualifiying items include

Any kellogg's cereal (12oz or lg)
Any Keebler Product (8 oz or lg)
Any Sunshine product (8 oz or lg)
Any Eggo Product (8ct or lg)
Any Kellogg's Nutri-grain Cereal Bar (6ct or lg)
Any Kellogg's Special K Cereal Bar (6 ct or lg)
Any Kellogg's Pop Tarts (8ct or lg)
Any Kellogg's Rice Crispies treats (8ct or lg)
Any Kellogg's Fruit flavored Snacks (6 ct or lg)
Any Kellogg's Cereal Straws (5 oz or lg)
Any kellogg's Gran n go cereal pack (5 oz or lg)


Now the insert came with quite a few 1.00/2 coupons for the above items so this can be quite a good deal with sales, coupons and rebates. I plan on stocking up on cheez-its, poptarts, keebler cookies, and some egoo waffles.

I'll update later today how I make out at Kroger. If anyone knows where you can get the link online let me know. I do have 2 rebates, but it is one per household.

No comments: