Monday, August 25, 2008

Free or Very Cheap Items From Walmart

Honey Bunches of Oats Cluststers on Rollback for 2.50
Use printable coupon here for 2.00 off, making the item 50 cents!
(I am trying the caramel, but there is chocolate also!)

HP computer paper. (I have been waiting for a deal on this one for school supply list!) 3.97. Use 3.00 off coupon here for final price of 97 cents!


South Beach Drink Mixes on rollback for 2.00. Use coupon here for 2.00 makning the item FREE!

*** I could not find these anywhere at my walmart. If anyone finds them let me know!

Bertolli Sauce on sale for 1.50. Use 1.00 printable coupon here for final price of 50 cents!

Bic Mechanical Pencils are on sale for 1.83 per pack. Combine with 1.00/2 coupon from 8/13 Smart Source insert and 2 packs are 2.66. (This is the best deal I have seen so far and I have been watching for school supplies and stupid me went without my coupon)

Juicy Juice is on sale for 1.50 and if you have the printable coupon here for 1.00 off, the final price is 50 cents.

** did not see juice boxes anywhere in my walmart. I really do not like shopping at walmart and wouldn't if this wasn't such a good deal.***


Also, don't forget to through some of your Kraft coupons from all you in there. I am going to buy 6 mac and cheese's today and get some cheese, and crystal lite for free.

No comments: