Tuesday, January 20, 2009
1 1/4 Cups Milk
2 T. olive oil
3 Cups Bread Machine Flour
1 1/2 t. sugar
3/4 t. salt
1 t. bread machine yeast
1. Place the ingredients in your breadmaker as follows: milk, oil, salt, sugar, flour, and yeast.
2. Select the dough cycle.
3. Once the dough is made let it rest for 10 minutes. I let mine rest in the machine.
4. Divide dough into 10 balls. On a floured surface, roll each ball to approximately a 6 inch circle.
5. Place on greased cookike sheet.
6. Brush each with a little oil and cover and let rise for about 30 minutes or until slightly risen.
7. Once risen, lightly oil the top again.
8. Bake in a preheated oven at 450 degrees for approximately 5-7 minutes.
9. Turn Pitas halfway thru baking.
10. Cool on Rack.
11. Makes 10 pitas.