Thursday, January 15, 2009

Frugal Baked Spaghetti and so Yummy!


This recipe is so easy, yummy, and cheap if you get everything on sale with coupons!

Baked Spaghetti


8 oz. spaghetti noodles (I used Penne pasta I got on sale with a coupon for FREE)
1 lb. ground beef (I used 80 percent lean that I got on sale for 2.65)
1 t. minced garlic (I used garlic powder because that is what I had on hand)
1 26 oz can of spaghetti sauce (I used Ragu which was on sale for 1.25)
2 Cups Cheese (I used italian 6 cheese blend on sale for 1.60)
1 T. oregano (had on hand)

Preheat oven to 350. Prepare noodles and drain. Brown meat with garlic until no more pink is left. Combine spaghetti sauce and oregano. Add meat. Grease a casserole dish and layer sauce, noodles and cheese. Bake for 25-30 minutes).

Total Cost for 6 servings of Baked Spaghetti = 5.50







No comments: