Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Points, Printable Coupons, and Earning FREE Rewards

The new coupons for the month are out for July at Coupons.com and some good ones I see are:

.55 off one Chex Mix
.55 off one Original Cheerios
1.00 off one Trop50 OJ
.55 off fiber one Pastries
.75 off 2 Yoplait Trix or Go-Gurt
.75 off Kix
.50 off one Chex mix treats or Golden Grahams Treats
.75 off two Betty Crocker Supreme


These deals get even sweeter if you sign up for Mypoints here. You can earn 10 points for each coupon you print and redeem and a bonus 25 points for redeeming 10 coupons. That's 125 points just for using coupons. You can read more about the program here. I am currently saving for a free target gift card! It takes a while to earn points if you are not shopping online or signing up for offers. I am currently earning points only thru reading emails so it's slow but they are adding up and if I can earn a 10.00 Starbucks card for FREE and a few clicks I'm game!


No comments: