Friday, February 26, 2010

Blog Goals

Wow! It sure has been a while since I have regularly posted on this blog. I am still couponing and saving a lot so I have decided to really commit myself to getting this blog going again. Some of the things I am trying to learn more about are Freezer Cooking on a Budget and becoming more organized and efficient with my couponing. The only store I really shop at his Harris Teeter. They are the most customer friendly store with coupons and I never have any problems. Once in a while I snag some of the good Target deals out there but stacking Target coupons with manufacturer coupons is a hassle and the registers almost always beep and no cashier ever knows what to do. Same problem with Walgreens and stacking so it's not worth the hassle in my opinion. So, anyway, as this blog gets back up and running here is a general idea of what to look for:

Sunday: Walgreens and Target Deals with Coupon Matchups
Monday: Menu Plan Monday/ Freezer Cooking Day
Tuesday: Tackle it Tuesday
Wednesday: Harris Teeter Weekly Deals and Coupon Matchups
Thursday: Recipes and Fun Stuff
Friday: Freebies and Harris Teeter E-Vic Specials with Matchups
Saturday: Coupon Insert Peview

No comments: